Compression Sox Shock Doctor "SVR Recovery" - Schwarz
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: SW10146
Technology & Features
- Supportive Compression - helps reduce muscle inflammation, soreness and fatigue
- Ventilated construction - regulates muscle heat and removes moisture so muscles perform their best without overheating
- Real-time recovery - gradient compression to enhance circulation and increase oxygen flow to accelerate lactic acid removal so muscles recover quicker..
- 18-25 MMHG - mmHg = level of compression. SVR Compression Socks have more compression around the ankle which then decreases up to towards the calf for increased circulation.
- Engineered foot and seamless knit construction - for all day comfort.
- Anti odor moisture wicking stretch fabric - Wicks moisture away from the skin to keep you dry.
Made using highly ventilated knit construction, the supportive SVR Compression Socks are perfect for real-time muscle recovery during training or competition. The highly innovative design supports the lower leg/calf to help reduce muscle fatigue and prevent soreness and injury. They feature gradient compression down the calf, shin and Achilles for extra support and increased circulation to speed recovery. Seamless construction, breathability and engineered foot, heel and toes provides comfort during long days of training and running.
The SVR Compression Socks can also be used after training or competition to help muscles recover faster so you feel less sore in the morning.
- Use for running, training, cycling, football, basketball or other team sports
- Support to help reduce muscle fatigue
- Reduces soreness for faster recovery
- Breathable ventilated construction
- Antimicrobial, Premium 4-way stretch moisture wicking fabric
- Engineered foot, heel and toe area for support, fit and comfort
- 75% nylon / 25% spandex
- 18-25 mmHg